The GLXII has been designed specifically for 1000W HPS lamps to provide maximum penetration and spread. This compact design uses 95% German aluminum and performs at 90% efficiency allowing growers to significantly reduce the number of fixtures needed for growing success. Our reflector designs are initiated by grower feedback, and implemented by our team of engineers premier lighting design engineers. The result is the best combination of efficiency (highest amount of light) and uniformity (no hot spots) on the market.
- Uses German 95% reflective material
- Hammertone material provides better diffusion and light penetration
- Delivers broad, even coverage from a minimal mixture footprint
- New improved design
- Compact for less light blockage with large, even light spread
- Cooling ridge for better heat dissipation without losing efficiency
- 90% efficiency
- Delivers more usable light than any other reflector in its class
- Remote or attached ballasts
- Used in higher hanging applications
- Optimized for use with 1000W HPS bulbs
- 1-year reflector warranty
- Reflector frame, attachment socket and chamber, and BAREF attachment cord (for remote or attached applications)
|GLX55032A||GLXII Reflector w/ Socket||5 lbs||13.58"W x 21.29"L x 8.46"H|
|GLX2LENSYS||Lens System*||2.20 lbs||15.50"W x 11.41"L x 0.39"H|
|GLX55021||Hanging Hooks*||.10||1" W x 2.5" L x 6.5" H|
*GLXII Lens System is optional. Please order separately if needed.
*Hanging Hooks are optional. Please order separately if needed.