Higher Wattage, Higher Uniformity
The DE Reflectors have been designed specifically for 1000W double-ended HPS lamps and ballasts to provide the maximum PAR value and uniform spread. The compact size incorporates 95% European hammertone aluminum with a reflector engineered to deliver 94% efficiency allowing growers to significantly reduce the number of fixtures needed for growing success.
Performance, Reliability & Value
Our reflector designs are initiated by grower feedback, and implemented by our team of engineers in conjunction with premier lighting design engineers. The result is the best combination of efficiency (highest amount of light) and uniformity (no hot spots) on the market.
- Delivers maximum PAR value with superior uniformity
- Small footprint to minimize shading
- Lightweight for minimal hanging and structure load
- Exclusive Lock and Seal connector allows for attached or remote applications
- Snap in and out specular for easy replacement
- 1-year warranty
- Winged Reflector:
-Open, winged design for optimum heat management and longer lamp life
- Enclosed Reflector:
-Enclosed design for a more focused light pattern
- Reflector, housing, and specular
- Ballast mounting brackets for attached operation
- Hanging eye hooks for remote operation
- Use with Commercial 1000W DE ballasts and compatible 1000W HPS double-ended lamps
|PHRS010||DE 1000Zh EnclosedReflector||2.82 lbs||9.25"W x 17.5"L x 3.25"H|
|PHRW010||DE1000Lh Open Reflector||3.07 lbs||9.25"W X 17.50"L x 3.25"H|
* Contact your PARsource representative for a list of compatible double-ended lamps.